Your Ad Here

Friday, October 17, 2008

Stevie Wonder: 'My house was not burned down in the fire'

Stevie Wonder: 'My house was not burned down in the fire'

Staff and wire reports

Click photo to enlarge
Stevie Wonder (The Associated Press)
Contrary to reports, entertainer Stevie Wonder's home in Porter Ranch did not burn down in the Sesnon fire.

The New York Post, citing a "Left Coast source," said the singer's home had burned to the ground, along with his memorabilia and musical instruments.

But Wonder, in a statement, said the home was untouched by the blaze.

"I'm grateful to say that my house was not burned down in the fire," Wonder said in the statement. "I extend my sympathies to anyone who may have been touched by this horrendous event."

No comments:

Star Lanka Online TV Channel on Justin TV

Watch live video from starlankaonline's channel on Justin.tv Watch Star Lanka Online TV From The Web.

Place Youe Own Ad Here

Facebook > Fans