Your Ad Here

Monday, August 13, 2007

Deepali is out, ! What a friendship !

Deepali is out, showing What a Friendship !





Finally, one of the most glamorous girl of INDIAN IDOL, Deepali had to go out from the contest due to lack of votes.That is a big blow to the Indian Idol season 3 . Deepali was able to many others happy specially, judges many times comparing others. She was one of anticipated contesters to be an Indian Idol. Last time, there were Ankita, Emon and Deepali on dangerous zone. With the announce of Deepali's elimination, Emon was unable to control his feelings with crying and refusing to go back to the safe position of the contesters. It took much time to control the situation.

But, Deepali, she never showed any sorrow her face or from any kind of action, Making tears for us. We can guess! Because she thought the best way to eliminate some one , not others, but me. Deepali didn't like to bear any more sorrow with watching any of her fellows going out from the contest, specially Emon.Then she decided to run out her, herself without seeing any others elimination.Finally that happened and then there wasn't any thing to fear with that feeling inside of her soul.She was really, really happy, because her friends are safe. She didn't feel about her out and sang well, danced well and make others happy as well.

What a good heart, even I've never seen on entire my life than in films.
The greatest friendship of our era.
the name of Deepali is idol.

******************************************************************
Here is the interview with Deepali after her elimination .

“It was the most shocking moment of my life”

- Deepali




A few minutes after her elimination, Deepali woke up to the fact that this was a final farewell. Her fans were heartbroken, so were the judges who had always favoured this multi-talented girl. But the aspiring RJ stood tall, trusting in her abilities. Ready to make a mark in media, Deepali vowed to come back with a bang!

How did you feel when you heard you were eliminated?


I couldn’t believe it. I simply couldn’t because my performance was very good, much better than the other contestants. When they announced my name I was dumbfounded. The voting system is so unpredictable that it is important for us to be prepared for any kind of verdict. In fact, I thought it would either be Puja or Ankita, whose performances were not good in the last Gala. But then you can’t do anything about destiny.

Who do you think will be among the top three?

Amit will definitely be there till the end. He will most probably become the Indian Idol. The other two people who will be in the Top 3 will be Emon and Chang.

Will you miss Meiyang Chang?

Chang is a dear friend. There was nothing between us. The media created it all. It’s always interesting to have some kind of romantic story in a competition like this. People like talking about those who are in the limelight. I request you to please let the rest of the contestants perform in peace. Don’t bother them with such rumours.

Who is responsible for you going out—the janta or the judges?

I have no grudges against anyone. No one is responsible for this. This was my destiny. My fans have been with me throughout. They’ve been voting for me right from the beginning. I guess in the end they didn’t know how many votes were needed. I thank them wholeheartedly.

What are your plans for the future? Do you still want to be an RJ?

Definitely. I am planning to shift to Mumbai soon and study Mass Communication. I want to the join media. I want to pursue a career in music, too, and want to work real hard for it. This is not the end for me, this is just a beginning.

You are a celebrity today. Who would you thank for this achievement?

I would just like to thank my mother and father for everything that I’ve achieved today. They pushed me for the Indian Idol auditions. And then there was no looking back.

What is the reaction of your parents?

I haven’t met my parents yet. I know they’re heartbroken because they wanted to see me as the Indian Idol.

Any regrets? Do you think you should have worked harder?

No matter how much we work, it is never enough. I definitely think that I could have done better. And, from now on, I will make sure that I give my best in everything I do.

Any message for your fans?

I just want to thank everybody who voted for me. I am overwhelmed by their love and support. I am grateful to them that they gave me this platform to sing. I have made my mark in the hearts of the people, now I have to take it forward.

No comments:

Star Lanka Online TV Channel on Justin TV

Watch live video from starlankaonline's channel on Justin.tv Watch Star Lanka Online TV From The Web.

Place Youe Own Ad Here

Facebook > Fans