Your Ad Here

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

AMIT PAUL talks after been in the Dangerous Zone



How does it feel to be in the TOP 3:

Amit: I thought that I was voted out this week, but i’m glad i’m safe. I was honestly very scared, when Ankita read out my name, I thought that this was the end, but i’m glad i’m still here.

How have things changed after being in the TOP 3?

Amit: Its just getting tougher day by day, all the singers are just too good.

How has your journey in Indian Idol been so far?

Amit: Every moment in Indian idol is special for me! When I came to the audition, I wasn’t sure, if I’ll be able to make it, because I didn’t have any formal traning. I am surprised how things clicked, and how suddenly the people of India were there on my side, supporting me.

Who do you think is your toughest competitor?

Amit: It’s a difficult question, because there is no competition here. Emon and Prashant are like my brothers, and if any one sings badly, we go and help that person out, so its basically a competition with yourself, where with each performance, you need to improve yourself, and that’s what we are all doing here.

Which judge has been your toughest critique so far?

Amit: Alisha was my toughest critique.

What’s the key difference between performance and singing? What’s your take on it?

Amit: In Indian Idol, you need to be an excellent singer, and a great performer. In my case, my first priority is singing, and then performing. But since I can’t only be concentrating on singing, I make sure to add in a little performance elements also. I give 70% of my attention to singing and the rest to performing.



If you could bring back one eliminated contestant, who would it be?

Amit: Definitely Deepali!

Hypothetically, if at this stage, you were not here, who would you give the winning title to, including the eliminated contestants?


Amit: Emon or Prashant!

Your fans simply love your versatality, and they have been voting for you over these last few weeks, any special message for them?

Amit: Thank-you every much, I will work really hard to impress you, I know you really love me, I am very happy for it, I will work very hard, and make my fans proud!



If you are to win the Indian Idol 3, what would your first instant reaction be?

Amit: If I was to win the Indian Idol title, I would first kneel down and thank God and thank all my fans.

Well, he is a fighter to the core. Wishing him all the very best for the final phase of Indian Idol…


Amit Paul's web site

No comments:

Star Lanka Online TV Channel on Justin TV

Watch live video from starlankaonline's channel on Justin.tv Watch Star Lanka Online TV From The Web.

Place Youe Own Ad Here

Facebook > Fans