Your Ad Here

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Ankita talking after her Elimination ! - 'Javed Sir and Annu Malek have been so supportive'- Ankita Mishra

Here is Ankita Mishra talking her heart out about her experience and her future, after getting eliminated in Indian Idol - India-forums.com


With Ankita Mishra's elimination in Indian Idol, all dreams of having a girl as Indian Idol this year, has faded away. The graceful performer, with the never-say die attitude, the spunky Ankita Mishra was surely the 'Life of Indian Idol'; her performances in every round has been electrifying and she will be surely missed.

Here is Ankita Mishra talking to Telly Buzz after her shocking Elimination.


What is your reaction after getting eliminated from Indian Idol?

Ankita: I was completely blank on stage. When my name was announced, I really didn't know how to react. I wouldn't say that I didn't expect this, I was prepared for elimination from the theater rounds. It was a little shocking, since I wanted to be the girl who would be in the TOP 3, but oh well. I am disappointed, definitely,

What about Indian Idol are you going to miss the most?

Ankita:
I'll miss the stage the most. The stage that has given me the most recognition. I laughed, danced and sang on the stage, and that's why I didn't cry on stage, since it would be unfair.

The judges that you are going to miss the most?

Ankita: Definitely Javed sir and Annu Malek. They have been so supportive to me. There were so many things that I would have liked to tell them, but then I was just completely blank.

What's next in line?

Ankita:
Well, I'll go back home, and spend time with my family and friends, who I haven't been in touch with. And go back to studying; however, I do plan to persue my career in music too.

Do you plan to make it big in Mumbai, or heading off to Kanpur again?

Ankita: I am planning to move to Mumbai and try to make it big as a singer, along with studying science.

Any message for the remaining contestants?

Ankita:
I would like to wish them all the best. May the best contestant win!

Three Cheers to the charming Ankita aka Anky Baby aka Ankit aka Ankiteshwari for entertaining all; for making a mark in Indian Idol.

Reporter: Hiral Anju Bhatt
Author: Srividya Rajesh

No comments:

Star Lanka Online TV Channel on Justin TV

Watch live video from starlankaonline's channel on Justin.tv Watch Star Lanka Online TV From The Web.

Place Youe Own Ad Here

Facebook > Fans